Command line tools for developing PieJS applications
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install bakery
|22||downloads in the last week|
|44||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.10 last updated a year ago|
|Keywords||bakery, pie, piejs, dependencies|
|Dependencies (7)||adm-zip, connect, findup-sync, glob, node-minify, request, watch|
Bakery is a task-based command line build tool for PieJS projects.
bakery bake apple pie to create pie application with the apple release
bakery server to create static server
- concat - Concatenate files.
- bake - Generate project scaffolding from a predefined template.
- minify - Minify files with UglifyJS.
- server - Start a static web server.
- watch - Run predefined tasks whenever watched files change.
- views - Compile html views
(Not yet implemented tasks)
- lint - Validate files with JSHint.
- qunit - Run QUnit unit tests in a headless PhantomJS instance.
- test - Run unit tests with nodeunit.
(More documentation coming)
Bakery is available as an npm module. If you install bakery globally via
npm install -g bakery, it will be available for use in all of your projects.
- 2013/01/14 - v0.0.x - Initial development releases.