My flavour of Models & Controllers
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install bearbone
|35||downloads in the last day|
|57||downloads in the last week|
|100||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.7.2 last updated a day ago|
|Keywords||MVC, M-C, Model, Controller|
My flavour of Models & Controllers for Express.js.
- Fix / finish controller.updated method.
- ChildController Unit Test.
- enable "object" as storage type
- enable nested objects storage
- Make all refernces to db go through 'self.db' so that when I copy methods I don't get that fucking error.
- ChildModel AcceptedParents filter
- Rename storedAttributes to Attributes
- Deal with that strange 3rd element in storedAttributes (originally intended for privacy)
- Re-Write Controllers to be more awesome
- SQL storage events? Write this as a seperate module?