A command line interface to create bowser-engine based games with ease.
npm install bowser-cli
|3||downloads in the last week|
|6||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.0.0 last updated 9 months ago|
|Keywords||game, webgl, pixel, three, engine, 3d, 2d|
|Dependencies||handlebars, colors, npm|
Bowser-cli is a command line interface made to simplify the creation of games based on bowser-engine.
Bowser-cli is a node package meant to be installed and used globally. To have a good idea of how it should be used pleased refere to this article.
We are very kean to have people contributing to the project, whether it is by pointing at issues, sharing ideas, issuing pull requests or ultimatly becoming official members. That being said, good collaboration does not go well without clear guidelines and organisation. This is why we will take advantage of this readme to outline some of that stuff.
- Indentation is made out of four spaces.
- Code is formated matching JSLint standards.
- In line documentation follows JSDoc markup.
- Comments are one liners starting with a capital and ending with a dot.
- Git commits are one liners starting with a capital and ending without ponctuation.
- A base class becomes folder. Sub-classes live in that folder.
- We host a single class per source file.
- Source files export the class itself.
- When a package is required it is declared uppercase.
It goes without saying that all guidelines are up for discussions. If something can be done in a way that is substantialy better, there is no reason to keep doing it.