Basically Fleet without dnode.
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install cavalry
|60||downloads in the last week|
|61||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||1.1.0 last updated 3 months ago|
|Keywords||devops, fleet, paas|
|Dependencies||coffee-script, ws, mu2, rimraf|
Cavalry is designed to work in conjuction with Rear-Admiral
Cavalry expects nginx to be present on the system. Ports:
- 3000 will need to be accessible by the master.
- 7005 is where nginx is listening
- 8000-9000 Web accessible services, if they ask, will be assigned ports between 8000 and 9000.
It's in npm, so just: npm install -g cavalry
Configuration paramaters are passed in via environment variables. eg:
SLAVEID=us-1 MASTERHOST=localhost MASTERPASS=masterpassword SECRET=password node index.js
If they're not present, a default will be substituted.
- SLAVEID is the identifier for the machine
- MASTERHOST is the fqdn/ip where the master can be found
- MASTERPASS is the password used to authenticate with the master
- SECRET is the password the master will use to authenticate with this slave