A node.js-based CCNx Integration, ala ccn4b. Adds the CCNx distro NPM installation, and offers daemon services and an api to manage environment and service lifecycle.
npm install ccn4bnode
|27||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.2.9 last updated a year ago|
Integration of Project CCNx for Node.js.
- 0.2.2 - Refresh docs, add a README.md, bump CCNx release version to CCNx 0.7.0rc1, add dev dependencies
- 0.2.1 - Initial Release Refresh, start refactoring out the WEB module that was integrated via Jumbosocket
- 0.2.3 - Migrate to a JS.js base (don't package jumbosocket as a submodule), add some test cases
- 0.2.4 - Add a config.json, remove hardcoded test deps, implement web ui on JS.js, add jshint to dev dependencies
- 0.2.5 - bump CCNx version to 0.7.0
- 0.2.6 - Finish integration with JS.js and CCNx 0.7.0 as far as web admin console
- 0.2.7 - Fix a undef function error
- 0.2.8 - Change default port to 9700 from 8000
- 0.2.9 - bump CCNx version to 0.7.1
- 0.3.0 - refactor naming api, add native integration to be able to express CCN interests and respond to interests
- 0.4.0 - Add a completely client-side CCND FIB/CS + REPO in JS, using Client-Side Storage
- 0.5.0 - Implement a better GUI Toolset for setting up ENV and configuring CCND/CCNR/SYNC
Christian Amor Kvalheim email@example.com for providing a nice template for how to do an ok integration with Node + a native library. I used the node-mongodb-native project on github as a boilerplate. Thanks to the great CCNx team who built such a ground breaking technology, and especially Van Jacobson (for thought leadership) and Michael Plass (for amazing code).