A node.js-based CCNx Integration, ala ccn4b. Adds the CCNx distro NPM installation, and offers daemon services and an api to manage environment and service lifecycle.
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install ccn4bnode
|26||downloads in the last week|
|52||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.2.9 last updated a year ago|
Integration of Project CCNx for Node.js.
- 0.2.2 - Refresh docs, add a README.md, bump CCNx release version to CCNx 0.7.0rc1, add dev dependencies
- 0.2.1 - Initial Release Refresh, start refactoring out the WEB module that was integrated via Jumbosocket
- 0.2.3 - Migrate to a JS.js base (don't package jumbosocket as a submodule), add some test cases
- 0.2.4 - Add a config.json, remove hardcoded test deps, implement web ui on JS.js, add jshint to dev dependencies
- 0.2.5 - bump CCNx version to 0.7.0
- 0.2.6 - Finish integration with JS.js and CCNx 0.7.0 as far as web admin console
- 0.2.7 - Fix a undef function error
- 0.2.8 - Change default port to 9700 from 8000
- 0.2.9 - bump CCNx version to 0.7.1
- 0.3.0 - refactor naming api, add native integration to be able to express CCN interests and respond to interests
- 0.4.0 - Add a completely client-side CCND FIB/CS + REPO in JS, using Client-Side Storage
- 0.5.0 - Implement a better GUI Toolset for setting up ENV and configuring CCND/CCNR/SYNC
Christian Amor Kvalheim email@example.com for providing a nice template for how to do an ok integration with Node + a native library. I used the node-mongodb-native project on github as a boilerplate. Thanks to the great CCNx team who built such a ground breaking technology, and especially Van Jacobson (for thought leadership) and Michael Plass (for amazing code).