npm install chosen-jquery-browserify
|5||downloads in the last week|
|20||downloads in the last month|
|Version||1.0.0 last updated 10 months ago|
|Keywords||chosen, selection, widget, jquery, ux|
Chosen is a library for making long, unwieldy select boxes more user friendly. This is a fork of the original Chosen plugin. This plugin bundles its own version of jquery and makes the chosen plugin sutiable for requiring in projects that use browserify.
- jQuery support: 1.4+
For documentation, usage, and examples, see:
Contributing to Chosen
Contributions and pull requests are very welcome. Please follow these guidelines when submitting new code.
- For feature changes, update both jQuery and Prototype versions
npm install -dto install the correct development dependencies.
- Don't touch the
- Submit a Pull Request using GitHub.
Using CoffeeScript & Cake
First, make sure you have the proper CoffeeScript set-up in place. We have added a package.json that makes this easy:
npm install -d
This will install all the development dependencies.
Once you're configured, building the JavasScript from the command line is easy:
- Built by Harvest. Want to work on projects like this? We’re hiring!
- Concept and development by Patrick Filler
- Design and CSS by Matthew Lettini
- Chosen for MooTools, by Jules Janssen
- Chosen Drupal 7 Module, by Pol Dell'Aiera, Arshad Chummun, Bart Feenstra, Kálmán Hosszu, etc.
- Chosen CakePHP Plugin, by Paul Redmond
1.0.0 -- users must provide a valid jquery instance at global.$