Private npm registry and web for Enterprise, base on MySQL and Simple Store Service
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install cnpmjs.org
|1||downloads in the last day|
|113||downloads in the last week|
|342||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.4.3 last updated 3 days ago|
|Keywords||cnpmjs.org, npm, npmjs, npmjs.org, registry|
|Dependencies (35)||bytes, co, co-defer, co-gather, co-read, co-redis, co-urllib, co-write, copy-to, debug, eventproxy, giturl, graceful, gravatar, humanize-number, koa, koa-limit, koa-markdown, koa-middlewares, logfilestream, marked, microtime, mime, mkdirp, moment, ms, multiline, mysql, nodemailer, qn, ready, redis, semver, thunkify-wrap, utility|
|Starred by||dead_horse, fengmk2, wenbing|
What is this?
Our goal is to provide a low cost maintenance and easy to use solution for private npm.
What can you do with
- Build a private npm for your own enterprise. (alibaba is using
- Build a mirror NPM. (we use it to build a mirror in China: cnpmjs.org)
- Build a completely independent NPM registry to store whatever you like.
- Simple to deploy: only need
mysqland a simple store system. You can get the source code through
- Low cost and easy maintenance:
package.jsoninfo store in MySQL, tarball(tgz file) store in CDN or other store systems.
- Automatic synchronization: automatic synchronization from any registry specified, support two sync modes:
- Sync all modules from a specified registry, like npm registry.
- Only sync the modules that exists in your own registry.
- Manual synchronization: automatic synchronization may has little delay, but you can syn immediately by manually.
- Customized client: we provide a client cnpm
npmwith more features(
synccommand, gzip support). And it easy to wrap for your own registry which build with
- Compatible with NPM client: you can use the origin NPM client with
cnpmjs.org, only need to change the registry in config. Even include manual synchronization (through
- @dead-horse: What is cnpm?
- install and deploy cnpmjs.org through npm: examples
- Mirror NPM in China: cnpmjs.org
- cnpm client: cnpm,
npm install -g cnpm
- How to deploy cnpmjs.org
- NFS guide
Develop on your local machine
$ nohup mysqld &
Clone codes and run test
# clone from git $ git clone https://github.com/cnpm/cnpmjs.org.git # install dependencies $ make install # test $ make test # coverage $ make test-cov # udpate dependencies $ make autod # start server $ node --harmony_generators dispatch.js
How to contribute
- Clone the project
- Checkout a new branch
- Add new features or fix bugs in the new branch
- Make a pull request and we will review it ASAP
Tips: make sure your code is following the node-style-guide.
$ git summary project : cnpmjs.org repo age : 4 months ago commits : 472 active : 167 days files : 104 authors : 272 fengmk2 57.6% 195 dead_horse 41.3% 2 4simple 0.4% 2 Stanley Zheng 0.4% 1 Alsotang 0.2%
(The MIT License)
Copyright(c) cnpmjs.org and other contributors.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.