Module used to install, update and remove applications in the Cozy Platform.
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install cozy-controller
|5||downloads in the last day|
|42||downloads in the last week|
|232||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||1.0.25 last updated 7 days ago|
|Keywords||cloud computing, personal, personal cloud, pds, paas, home server, automated deployment, platform-as-a-service, paas, cloud, personal|
|Dependencies (16)||cloudfiles, eyes, flatiron, forever-monitor, request-json, haibu-api, cozy-controller-carapace, npm, optimist, pkginfo, request, semver, tar, winston, union, knox|
The Cozy Controller is used to fetch and manage the applications in the Cozy Platform.
- configurable application directory
- configurable application file permissions
- applications are started in a given order.
- Update application without loading a full reinstallation process.
You can specify options in file configuration located at:
Options available :
- npm-registry: registry used for npm
- strict-ssl: option strict-ssl for npm
- timeout-autostart-home: maximum time between applications starting and home starting during autostart
- timeout-autostart-ds: time to consider data-system broken during autostart
npm install cozy-controller -g
Run following command to see all available actions:
You can contribute to the Cozy Controller in many ways:
- Pick up an issue and solve it.
- Add support for Python applications.
- Add support for serverless applications.
First you have to create two folders:
mdkir /etc/cozy chown myuser: /etc/cozy mkdir ~/cozy-apps/
Then you can fetch sources and run the controller locally.
git clone https://github.com/mycozycloud/cozy-controller.git cd cozy-controller chmod +x ./bin/cozy-controller ./bin/cozy-controller --dir ~/cozy-apps
To run tests type the following command into the Cozy Home folder:
Cozy Controller is developed by Cozy Cloud and distributed under the AGPL v3 license.
What is Cozy?
Cozy is a platform that brings all your web services in the same private space. With it, your web apps and your devices can share data easily, providing you with a new experience. You can install Cozy on your own hardware where no one profiles you.
You can reach the Cozy Community by: