Module used to start and stop application in Cozy
npm install cozy-controller
|6||downloads in the last day|
|57||downloads in the last week|
|177||downloads in the last month|
|Version||1.0.22 last updated 5 days ago|
|Keywords||cloud computing, personal, personal cloud, pds, paas, home server, automated deployment, platform-as-a-service|
|Dependencies (16)||cloudfiles, eyes, flatiron, forever-monitor, request-json, haibu-api, cozy-controller-carapace, npm, optimist, pkginfo, request, semver, tar, winston, union, knox|
The Cozy Controller is used to fetch and manage the applications in your Cozy.
- configurable application directory
- configurable application file permissions
- brunch client build command
- update application via a pull
npm install cozy-controller -g
Run following command to see all available actions:
You can specify options in file configuration located at /etc/cozy/cozy-controller.conf Options available :
- npm-registry: registry used for npm
- strict-ssl: option strict-ssl for npm
- timeout-autostart-home: maximum time between applications starting and home starting during autostart
- timeout-autostart-ds: time to consider data-system broken during autostart
This app is suited to be deployed on the Cozy platform. Cozy is the personal server for everyone. It allows you to install your every day web applications easily on your server, a single place you control. This means you can manage efficiently your data while protecting your privacy without technical skills.
More informations and hosting services on: https://cozycloud.cc
Cozy on IRC
Feel free to check out our IRC channel (#cozycloud on irc.freenode.org) if you have any technical issues/inquiries or simply to speak about Cozy cloud in general.