https://npmjs.org/package/jsDAV temporary fork including caldav. Published to npm to handle versions with cozy-webdav, please use the original package.
npm install cozy-jsdav-fork
|3||downloads in the last day|
|16||downloads in the last week|
|128||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.3.6 last updated 2 months ago|
|License||The MIT License|
|Dependencies (12)||asyncjs, formidable, xmldom, xpath, moment, time, jsftp, node-sftp, dbox, redis, mongodb, gnu-tools|
jsDAV allows you to easily add WebDAV support to a NodeJS application. jsDAV is meant to cover the entire standard, and attempts to allow integration using an easy to understand API.
- Fully WebDAV compliant
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS/X, DavFSv2, Cadaver, Netdrive, Open Office, and probably more
- Supporting class 1, 2 and 3 Webdav servers
- Custom property support
- Locking support
Features in development
- Pass all Litmus tests
- CalDAV (to be tested with Evolution, iCal, iPhone and Lightning).
- RFC2617: Basic/Digest auth
- RFC2518: First WebDAV spec
- RFC4709: DavMount
- RFC5397: current-user-principal
- RFC5689: Extended MKCOL
- RFC3744: ACL
- CardDAV (to be tested with the iOS addressbook and Evolution)
RFC's in development
Amsterdam, 2010. Mike de Boer.