An AMD-compatible build tool.
npm install cram
|4||downloads in the last day|
|22||downloads in the last week|
|68||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.8.0 last updated a month ago|
|Keywords||cram, curl, cujo, amd, build, module|
cujoJS resource assembler
See the docs/ folder for instructions and useful information.
npm install --save cram
To run cram from any folder:
npm install --global cram
- Fix logic to detect whether cram is running as an npm task and ensure that the promise returned from the API only resolves once the bundle is created.
- Stop appending to the cached AST data. It should be overwritten.
- Correct regression:
--excludeCLI option now works again.
- Handle when factory args > dependent module ids when simplifying AMD defines. For instance, the curl/loader/cjsm11 cram plugin adds an extra arg now.
- Stop failing when plugins output more than one
- Fix compile bug that prevented use of css! plugin.
- Start using when.js 2.x.
- Fix configuration merging errors when inspecting both html and run.js.
- Ensure that baseUrl and output are converted to absolute paths so node doesn't try to resolve them using node_modules logic.
- Bug fix: plugins are now responsible for resolving url/filepath.
- Bug fix: Normalize r-value require()s when using loaders, too.
- Bug fix: Infer appRoot from run.js file, not just index.html. Improve logged messages a bit, too.
- Bug fix: Excluded modules don't get compiled anymore. Force 'curl' and 'curl/_privileged' to be excluded in all cases.
- AMD modules are now published to npm, so manually running bower is no longer necessary.
- Failing to supply some AMD configuration properties no longer causes cram.js to throw. (Thanks Blaine!)
- Lots of fixes to the code that groks html files.
- Internal refactoring and reorganization
- Use same logic as curl.js when assigning configuration to modules that may be loaded by a plugin or module loader.
- Add a legacy loader example.
- Stop detecting code such as
goog.require('id')as a CommonJS-style
- Improve support for i18n and CommonJS modules via curl.js 0.8
- Improve module parsing (fixes some issues with lodash).
- Parse literal RegExps better.
- Include simple example apps.
- Find build override json files without absolute paths.
- Fix many other minor things.