Provides an HTTP REST interface to attachments in your Gmail account.
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install dimap
|8||downloads in the last week|
|32||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.3.0 last updated 9 months ago|
|Dependencies (7)||mocha, underscore, sinon, mailparser, imap, node-promise, optimist|
An HTTP REST interface for attachments in your Gmail account.
npm install dimap -g dimap -u email@example.com -p password
You can also run dimap with XOAUTH credentials (which can be generated using my fork of node-oauth, or a similar library).
dimap -x qwerty=
Once You've Got DIMAP up and running:
- Find a message in your All Mail folder with Attachments.
- Inside a web-browser navigate to 127.0.0.1:8000/MSGID/FILENAME.
- Here's a URL that works for my account: http://127.0.0.1:8000/13ecdddc67300f2a/bencoe.jpg
The onConnection hook fires when a connection is made to the IMAP proxy, prior to negotiating a connection to Gmail through IMAP.
We've used this hook at Attachments.me to build an authentication system on top of DIMAP.
- Add hooks for $statsd event logging.
- Make it so dimap can support multiple mailboxes based on tag, e.g., "ALL MAIL", "TRASH".
Have fun, and be careful!
Copyright (c) 2013 Attachments.me. See LICENSE.txt for further details.