Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install dri-api
|1||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.4 last updated 2 years ago|
|Dependencies||express, jade, express-resource, winston, dri|
- Node.js (developed with v0.6.14)
- MongoDB (developed with v2.0.3)
- Fedora Commons (developed with v3.5)
- Mocha (tests)
Installation and configuration
To install the needed dependancies for this web-application you must do the following, from the root directory of the web-application.
$ npm install
Create a config.json from the template provided (config.json.tp)
To start the application, run "app.js" in node.
$ node app.js
The application should be running at http://localhost:4000 The port number can be changed in the app.js file.
- You can only approve "Items"
- Deleting an object is not done recursively
- Operations with MongoDB and Fedora Commons don't use transactions