Server / Client library for HTML5 wealtime multiplayer games.
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install emblem-js
|4||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.1.0 last updated 6 months ago|
|Keywords||html5, multiplayer, server, client, games, realtime, websockets|
Emblem is a generic Server / Client library for HTML5 based multiplayer games which provides abstractions to quickly build games with Web Technologies.
- Player and Entity synchronization
- Custom Network message support
- Implementation of
Zonesto support multiple game areas with separated entities / players
- Parent / Child entity relations to allow for features like vehicles
- Server controlled entities
- Support for temporarily reverting the state of entities to the "local" state of a client for hit detection etc.
- Entity update rate management via priorities
Overview coming soon
Emblem is licenses under MIT.