Uses headings to create real time slideshows of Etherpad documents
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install ep_slideshow
|1||downloads in the last day|
|3||downloads in the last week|
|80||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.1.9 last updated 7 months ago|
|Keywords||slide, show, slideshow, powerpoint|
Use headings to create slideshows..
HOW TO USE (tm)
- Apply Heading 1 to each part of a pad you want to represent a new slide
- Click Settings -> Slideshow
- Navigate through your documents as a slideshow using left/right click, left/right arrows and swipe motions / gestures
- Use ?slideshow=true in the URL to automatically enable the slideshow view
- Support different backgrounds and layout
I made this for a presentation I'm giving on Etherpad and because it's nice to think waffles can boogie.