Flat UI Free is made on the basis of Twitter Bootstrap in a stunning flat-style
npm install flat-ui
|1||downloads in the last week|
|6||downloads in the last month|
|Version||2.1.1 last updated 4 months ago|
|License||CC BY 3.0 and MIT|
|Keywords||ui, flat, bootstrap|
Flat UI Free 2.1.1
You are allowed to use these elements anywhere you want, however we’ll highly appreciate if you will link to our website when you share them - http://designmodo.com
Thanks for supporting our website and enjoy!
- 1.0 Fixed several small IE bugs
- 1.1 New icons, Login screen implemented to a real HTML one. Small bug fixes and refinements.
- 2.0 Compatibility with Flat UI Pro (Less instead of Sass), Bootstrap upgraded to 2.3.1, grids refinements, various Less compiler bugfixes, Video module bugfix, various small bugfixes.
- 2.1 Bootstrap upgraded to 3.0, better box model, update html5 video player to version 4.1, added components documentation and sturt-up template, various small bugfixes.
- 2.1.1 Typography improved (new global variables, padding and margins changed for basic elements, global default font-size now is 18px, with a line-height of 1.722, added support for , ,
), Buttons module completely rewritten (new global variables, buttons now require a .btn-default for the standard version, added support for .btn-link), fixed some bugs in .navbar, mixins updated (added standard mixins from Bootstrap 3), layout updated for stylized select and dropdown menu, various small bugfixes.
Flat UI Free is made using the Lato typeface, which can be downloaded for free here: http://www.google.com/webfonts/specimen/Lato
Useful Links (How To)
How to Use UI Kits, Beginners Video Tips: http://designmodo.com/how-to-use/
UI Kit Benefits: http://designmodo.com/benefits/
Create a Website using UI Packs (PSD to HTML) – Day 1: http://designmodo.com/create-website-day-1
Create a Website using UI Packs (PSD to HTML) – Day 2: http://designmodo.com/create-website-day-2
Create a Website using UI Packs (PSD to HTML) – Day 3: http://designmodo.com/create-website-day-3
Create a Website Design using The Bricks UI: http://designmodo.com/website-design-bricks-ui/
What is UI Kit and Why You Should Use it: http://designmodo.com/ui-kit-use
How Companies can Save Time and Money Using UI Kits: http://designmodo.com/save-time-money-using-ui-kits
UI Kits for Developers – Prototyping and Homemade Design: http://designmodo.com/ui-kits-developers
Affiliate Program (earn money):