An Angular.js generator for Yeoman
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install generator-boom
|2||downloads in the last day|
|34||downloads in the last week|
|129||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.1.8 last updated 6 days ago|
Boom Angular.js Generator!
This project is a Yeoman Generator, using which we can speed up our WebApp development. The command name is $ yo boom. Boom because its indeed a BOOM.
You can also check the NPM Repository
What makes it cool
- Ultra Fast - Uses Gulp instead of Grunt
- Live Reload pre-configured
- BrowserSync pre-configured
- Development and Production code are separated
- AngularUI included (optional)
- JSHint pre-configured
- Protractor (E2E tests) pre-configured
- FontFace - Add @fontface on fly
- Constants and Values will be added in main.js (No new file will be created)
- Adding Routes will also create and link the css and controller in their respective folders.
- Adding Views is also allowed
- Adding Styles is also allowed
gulp buildfor dev mode and
gulp build:prodfor production.
- Share code with client using command
gulp zip(Will create the .zip file of build folder)
First of all you need to have Node.js and Yeoman
npm install -g yo installed.
Install the Boom Generator
npm install -g generator-boom
Make a new Directory for the project and cd into it
mkdir my-new-project && cd $_
Then execute the boom command
yo boom [app-name]
Answer few question on the command prompt and Thats it!
To install the dependency packages (Required only if you need to run the
npm install as a super user)
You first need to install all the node modules required by boom.
npm run-script preinstall
Or else you can directly run
After that you need to download all the libraries using bower.
npm run-script postinstall
Or else you can directly run
Finally to start the server
Or else you can run
- app/ |- css/ |- application.scss |- fonts.css |- fonts/ |- images/ |- js/ |- controllers/ |- directives/ |- factories/ |- filters/ |- libs/ |- providers/ |- services/ |- app.js |- templates/ |- index.html |- bower.json |- package.json |- Gruntfile.js |- gulpfile.js
Lets quick walk through the boom commands.And understand how quickly we can
Setupthe entire project with a
The avilable sub-generators are
I would like to thank following for creating awesome stuff
- AngularJS - MV* Framework for WebApps
- Gulp - The streaming build system
- Bower - Front End Package Manager
- jQuery - DOM Manipulation Library
- Yeoman - Worlflow for modern WebApps
- Generator - Yeoman Angular Generator
- BrowserSync - Keep multiple browsers & devices in sync when building websites
The MIT License
Copyright (c) 2014 Aamir Shah (email@example.com).
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.