Scaffold out a front-end web app; based on generator-webapp
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install generator-couchapp
|28||downloads in the last week|
|63||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.1.0 last updated 7 months ago|
|Keywords||yeoman-generator, web, app, front-end, h5bp, modernizr, couchdb, couchapp|
Yeoman generator that scaffolds front-end web apps, and deploys them as CouchApps.
Stolen almost entirely from generator-webapp.
- CSS Autoprefixing (new)
- Built-in preview server with LiveReload
- Automagically compile CoffeeScript & Compass
- Automagically lint your scripts
- Automagically wire up your Bower components. Supported both with and without (new) RequireJS.
- Awesome Image Optimization (via OptiPNG, pngquant, jpegtran and gifsicle)
- Mocha Unit Testing with PhantomJS
- Optional - RequireJS
- Optional - Twitter Bootstrap for SASS
- Optional - Leaner Modernizr builds (new)
For more information on what
generator-couchapp can do for you, take a look at the Grunt tasks used in our
npm install -g generator-couchapp
grunt serverfor preview, and
grunt deployto push to CouchDB.
Skips the automatic execution of
npmafter scaffolding has finished.
mocha. Can be switched for another supported testing framework like
Add support for CoffeeScript.
Want something? Either:
- Raise an issue.
- Fork me, and make a pull request.
Happy to consider any changes :D