A generator for Yeoman used by the USGS EHP HazDev team.
npm install generator-hazdev-webapp
|2||downloads in the last week|
|6||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.0.4 last updated 6 months ago|
|Keywords||yeoman-generator, usgs, usgs-ehp, usgs-ehp-hazdev|
|Dependencies||yeoman-generator, process, underscore.string|
A web application generator for Yeoman used by the USGS Earthquake Hazards Program "HazDev" team.
- Make sure you have yo installed:
npm install -g yo
- Install the generator:
npm install -g generator-hazdev-webapp
TODO :: Update getting started to be more clear/complete.
Here are the list of things to be done on this generator. They will probably only be implemented as needed unless there is copious amounts of free time made available.
- Make RequireJS an optional addition to the generated application.
- Add support for optionally including Leaflet for generating application scaffolding that require interactive maps.
- Update default set of tests in generate application to be more comprehensive.
- Add testing coverage reports etc... for generated application.