Scaffold out a Symfony2 web app
npm install generator-sf2
|2||downloads in the last week|
|20||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.1.6 last updated 3 months ago|
|Keywords||yeoman-generator, web, app, front-end, h5bp, modernizr, back-end, php, symfony2|
|Dependencies||yeoman-generator, cheerio, chalk|
Symfony2 web app generator
Yeoman generator that scaffolds out a Symfony2 web app.
- Integrate RiorGruntDistBundle
- Integrate KunstmaanLiveReloadBundle
- Automatically clear Symfony2 cache
- CSS Autoprefixing
- Built-in preview server with LiveReload
- Automagically compile CoffeeScript & Compass
- Automagically lint your scripts
- Automagically wire up your Bower components with bower-install.
- Awesome Image Optimization (via OptiPNG, pngquant, jpegtran and gifsicle)
- Mocha Unit Testing with PhantomJS
- Optional - Twitter Bootstrap for SASS
- Optional - Leaner Modernizr builds (new)
For more information on what
generator-sf2 can do for you, take a look at the Grunt tasks used in our
npm install -g generator-sf2
gruntfor building and
grunt servefor preview
grunt server was previously used for previewing in earlier versions of the project and is being deprecated in favor of
Check the documentation of RiorGruntDistBundle for better usage understanding.
Skips the automatic execution of
composerafter scaffolding has finished.
mocha. Can be switched for another supported testing framework like
Add support for CoffeeScript.
Note: We are regularly asked whether we can add or take away features. If a change is good enough to have a positive impact on all users, we are happy to consider it.
generator-sf2 is fork-friendly and you can always maintain a custom version which you
npm install && npm link to continue using via
yo sf2 or a name of your choosing.