Scaffold out a front-end web app
npm install generator-yawa
|2||downloads in the last day|
|15||downloads in the last week|
|28||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.4.7 last updated 5 months ago|
|Keywords||yeoman-generator, web, app, front-end, h5bp, modernizr, groundwork, bootstrap, assemble|
Yet Another Web App Generator
Yeoman generator that scaffolds out a front-end web app, based on the official webapp generator.
- CSS Autoprefixing (new)
- Built-in preview server with LiveReload
- Automagically compile CoffeeScript & Compass
- Automagically lint your scripts
- Automagically wire up your Bower components. Supported both with and without (new) RequireJS.
- Awesome Image Optimization (via OptiPNG, pngquant, jpegtran and gifsicle)
- Mocha Unit Testing with PhantomJS
- Optional - RequireJS
- Optional - Twitter Bootstrap for SASS
- Optional - Leaner Modernizr builds
For more information on what
generator-yawa can do for you, take a look at the Grunt tasks used in our
npm install -g generator-yawa
grunt buildfor building and
grunt serverfor preview
Skips the automatic execution of
npmafter scaffolding has finished.
mocha. Can be switched for another supported testing framework like
- Investigate other template engine integration (Dust.js, Underscore, Jade...) using Assemble (or not).
If you find a bug or woud like to see a new feature added, please fill an issue here on github or even better, send a pull request.
YAWA Generator is brought to you by Jeremie Parker and made possible by the awsome work of all the opensource community around Yeoman, Grunt, Bootstrap, Groundwork etc...