The surprisingly simple way to write CouchApps
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install gonzo
|2||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.1.2-npm last updated 2 years ago|
|Dependencies (12)||async, mime, dust, uglify-js, couchapp, semver, watch, csv, parser, underscore, scrawl, prompt|
The command-line tool is used for building and deploying these applications, as well as providing some useful utilities for working with CouchDB and JSON data.
Why develop apps with Kanso?
- Scalability: easily grow from hobby-project to high-demand app with CouchDB
- Deployment: effortless to deploy, to the cloud or local machines, promoting quick iterations
- Multi-platform: runs anywhere with CouchDB (Windows, OSX, Linux, Android and iOS)
- Keep your data yours: now you can keep sensitive data in-house, and avoid sharing it with cloud services
- Easy to distribute: apps are easy to share and distribute, between people and servers
- Avoid lock-in: easy to deploy and based on open-source, don't be held hostage to a proprietary API
- Homogeneity: your development environment matches your production environment
Fetch the code from GitHub and install:
git clone https://github.com/kanso/kanso.git cd kanso make && sudo make install
Learn more: Simplest possible app
Find other Kanso developers in #kansojs on FreeNode, or on the mailing list.
Find out more
For more information on the project, check out the Kanso website.