Grunt task for running client-side Mocha specs in PhantomJS with reporters
npm install grunt-mocha-phantom-hack
|3||downloads in the last week|
|7||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.0.1 last updated a year ago|
|Dependencies||grunt-lib-phantomjs, mocha, JSON2, growl|
Automatically run client-side mocha specs via grunt/mocha/PhantomJS and get real reporter data.
Forked from https://github.com/kmiyashiro/grunt-mocha because I am addicted to reporters. And because the new dependencies are prolly too much to ask for in a pull request. And because I'm antisocial, probably.
Also, if you don't need the gruntyness, https://github.com/metaskills/mocha-phantomjs is gonna be more your bag.
- running against multiple files doesn't clear counts between files
- timers are all out of whack
- huge blob of dependency for the JSON.decycle() in the phantom js shim
- stack traces are not always perfect
- "0 assertions passed (0s)" printout at end of grunt task