A Static Code Analysis Tool for HTML
npm install htmlhint
|53||downloads in the last day|
|650||downloads in the last week|
|1 796||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.9.3 last updated 10 months ago|
|Dependencies||commander, colors, jshint, csslint|
|Dependents||grunt-htmlhint, grunt-php2html, gulp-htmlhint|
HTMLHint is a Static Code Analysis Tool for HTML, you can use it with IDE or in build system.
HTMLHint is released under the MIT license:
The MIT License
Copyright (c) 2013 Yanis Wang \< firstname.lastname@example.org >
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- mocha: https://github.com/visionmedia/mocha
- expect.js: https://github.com/LearnBoost/expect.js
- jscover: https://github.com/fengmk2/jscover
- Grunt: http://gruntjs.com/
- commander.js: https://github.com/visionmedia/commander.js
- colors.js: https://github.com/Marak/colors.js
- jshint: https://github.com/jshint/jshint
- csslint: https://github.com/stubbornella/csslint
- GitHub: https://github.com/