Jabbr adapter for Hubot 2.4+
npm install hubot-jabbr
|5||downloads in the last week|
|12||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.4.0 last updated 5 months ago|
Hubot Jabbr Adapter
A Hubot adapter for Jabbr
- Use version 0.2.x if you are using Hubot 2.3.x
- Use version 0.3.x if you are using Hubot 2.4.x
- Use version 0.4.x if you are using Hubot 2.6.x
- All other hubot versions are not supported
hubot-jabbras a dependency in your hubots
npm installin your hubots directory.
- Run hubot with
bin/hubot -a jabbr
You need to set a few environment variables in order for it to work
NB If the nick isn't already registered on the jabbr host you are using, the nick will need to be registered first.
% export HUBOT_JABBR_HOST="http://yourjabbrhosthere.com" % export HUBOT_JABBR_NICK="HubotNick" % export HUBOT_JABBR_PASSWORD="ThePassword" % export HUBOT_JABBR_ROOMS="Room1,Room2,Room3" # Optional, you can choose the transport to use to connect to the server with. Default is serverSentEvents % export HUBOT_JABBR_TRANSPORT="longPolling"
% heroku config:add HUBOT_JABBR_HOST="http://yourjabbrhosthere.com" % heroku config:add HUBOT_JABBR_NICK="HubotNick" % heroku config:add HUBOT_JABBR_PASSWORD="ThePassword" % heroku config:add HUBOT_JABBR_ROOMS="Room1,Room2,Room3" # Optional, you can choose the transport to use to connect to the server with. Default is serverSentEvents % heroku config:add HUBOT_JABBR_TRANSPORT="longPolling"
These transports are currently supported by njabbr:
- serverSentEvents - Uses SSE to connect to the server if the server supports it.
- longPolling - Uses long polling (i.e. a time based poll of the server info)
Contributions are welcome. To get your work considered please do the following:
- Fork this project
- Create a feature/bug fix branch
- Hack away, committing often and frequently
- Push your branch up to your fork
- Submit a pull request
This program is free software. It comes without any warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License, Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar. See http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/COPYING for more details.