A Tetalab adapter for hubot
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install hubot-tetalab
|1||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||1.0.0 last updated 2 years ago|
|Keywords||github hubot tetalab adapter|
Hubot Twilio Adapter
This is the Tetalab adapter for hubot that will connect to Tetalab barbabot chatroom and help people there.
Bascily, it's a hubot-gtalk adapter, with redefined regexp, and maybe more someday.
hubot-tetalabas a dependency in your hubot's
- Install dependencies with
- Run hubot with
bin/hubot -a tetalab
You will need to set some environment variables to use this adapter.
% export HUBOT_GTALK_PASSWORD=........ % export HUBOT_GTALK_USERNAMEfirstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the most direct way to get your work merged into the project.
- Fork the project
- Clone down your fork
- Create a feature branch
- Hack away and add tests, not necessarily in that order
- Make sure everything still passes by running tests
- If necessary, rebase your commits into logical chunks without errors
- Push the branch up to your fork
- Send a pull request for your branch