An easy-to-use async programming framework inspired by UML2 state machines.
npm install ignite
|1||downloads in the last day|
|39||downloads in the last week|
|172||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.1.8 last updated a year ago|
|Keywords||ignite, async, framework, state machine, FSM, UML|
|Dependencies||node-proxy, uglify-js, underscore, underscore.string|
Reasons to Use
- Simplified asynchronous and behavioural design for node.js
- Remove callbacks
- Handle multiple EventEmitters easily
- Allow structured system design
- Fully asynchronous
- Useful plug-ins to support common asynchronous patterns
- node.js asynchronous functions
- Parallel list handling (e.g.
- Handling multiple machines
- Easily create visual representations of the code (state diagrams and, coming soon, sequence diagrams)
- Simply distribute the behaviour across multiple processes
- Support tools to help design, debug and deploy
The full documentation is available here.
There are a number of examples in the source tree, which are described here