Reporters for the Jasmine BDD Framework
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install jasmine-reporters
|4 424||downloads in the last day|
|21 583||downloads in the last week|
|76 678||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.4.1 last updated 5 days ago|
- ConsoleReporter - Report test results to the browser console.
- JUnitXmlReporter - Report test results to a file in JUnit XML Report format.
- NUnitXmlReporter - Report test results to a file in NUnit XML Report format.
- TapReporter - Test Anything Protocol, report tests results to console.
- TeamcityReporter - Basic reporter that outputs spec results to for the Teamcity build system.
- TerminalReporter - Logs to a terminal (including colors) with variable verbosity.
Examples are included in the test directory that show how to use the reporters, as well a basic runner scripts for Rhino + envjs, and a basic runner for PhantomJS. Either of these methods could be used in a Continuous Integration project for running headless tests and generating JUnit XML output.
Rhino + EnvJS
Everything needed to run the tests in Rhino + EnvJS is included in this
repository inside the
ext directory, specifically Rhino 1.7r2 and envjs 1.2
Should work in most versions of PhantomJS > 1.4.1 I have used PhantomJS 1.4.1 through 1.9.6 on Mac OS X with no problems.
Most of these reporters also work in node.js by making use of the excellent jasmine-node project.