The most advanced, yet intuitive, grid system on the market today
npm install jeet
|27||downloads in the last day|
|104||downloads in the last week|
|326||downloads in the last month|
|Version||5.1.3 last updated 7 days ago|
|Keywords||stylus, css, framework, grid|
Jeet Grid System
By making use of the power of pre-processors, we can now pass real fractions (or float numbers) as context that generates a percentage based width and gutter for grids. We're able to do this while maintaining a consistently sized infinitely nestable gutter.
Check out this presentation to learn more about what sets Jeet above other grid systems, then enjoy one of Jeet's many pre-processor flavors:
- Jeff Escalante - For his patience and guidance with this project.
- Gabriel Manricks - For constantly helping. The man is unstoppable.
- Mitchell Coote - For contributing the sweet goodness of consistently sized gutters even in nested contexts (seriously-tricky-business).
- Carrot Creative - For keeping up with Jeet and using it on some of the biggest companies in the world.
- The rest of ya's - Thanks for your love. It makes developing this project fun and rewarding for everyone.