Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install jsfeat
|6||downloads in the last week|
|17||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.4 last updated a year ago|
The project aim is to explore JS/HTML5 possibilities using modern & state-of-art computer vision algorithms.
- Custom data structures
- Basic image processing methods (grayscale, derivatives, box-blur, resample, etc.)
- Linear Algebra module
- LU (Gaussian elimination) solver
- Cholesky solver
- SVD decomposition, solver and pseudo-inverse
- Eigen Vectors and Values
- Matrix Math module for various matrix operation such as traspose, multiply etc.
- Features 2D
- Lucas-Kanade optical flow (Demo - click to add points)
- HAAR object detector (Demo)
- BBF object detector (Demo)