The surprisingly simple way to write CouchApps
npm install kanso
|15||downloads in the last day|
|128||downloads in the last week|
|282||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.3.2 last updated a month ago|
|Dependencies (7)||async, mime, semver, csv, parser, underscore, prompt|
The command-line tool is used for building and deploying these applications, as well as providing some useful utilities for working with CouchDB and JSON data.
Why develop apps with Kanso?
- Scalability: easily grow from hobby-project to high-demand app with CouchDB
- Deployment: effortless to deploy, to the cloud or local machines, promoting quick iterations
- Multi-platform: runs anywhere with CouchDB (Windows, OSX, Linux, Android and iOS)
- Keep your data yours: now you can keep sensitive data in-house, and avoid sharing it with cloud services
- Easy to distribute: apps are easy to share and distribute, between people and servers
- Avoid lock-in: easy to deploy and based on open-source, don't be held hostage to a proprietary API
- Homogeneity: your development environment matches your production environment
sudo npm install -g kanso
Learn more: Simplest possible app
Find other Kanso developers in #kansojs on FreeNode, or on the mailing list.
Find out more
For more information on the project, check out the Kanso website.