A discrete solid modeller using BSPs
npm install lathe
|1||downloads in the last day|
|4||downloads in the last week|
|16||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.4.0 last updated 5 months ago|
|Keywords||solid modelling, bsp|
Booleans (Unions, Intersections, Subtractions) for both 2D and 3D discrete geometry are working, with the following caveats:
- Performance isn't great (see below)
- There are some numerical robustness issues (see below)
Roadmap (help would be very much appreciated here):
- Improving performance
- Addressing numerical robustness issues properly.
- Creating more 2D and 3D primitives types (3d cones, 2d circles, etc. etc).
- Replace use of requirejs with browserify?