Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install lokijs
|108||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.1.25 last updated 8 months ago|
- where a lightweight in-memory db is ideal
- data sets are not so large that it wouldn't be a problem loading the entire db from a server and synchronising at the end of the work session
LokiJS has limited supports for indexing, transactions, couchdb-style views.
In a nodejs/node-webkit environment LokiJS also persists to disk whenever an insert, update or remove is performed.
example usage here
For browser environments you simply need the lokijs.js file contained in src/
You can use bower to install lokijs with
bower install lokijs
For node environments you can install through
npm install lokijs.
- Wider and more specific support for indexes such as unique, compound.
- Replication across nodes.
For help / enquiries contact email@example.com
Copyright (c) 2013, Joe Minichino firstname.lastname@example.org All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgement: This product includes software developed by TechFort.
- Neither the name of TechFort nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ''AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.