An HTML5 presentation framework with the goals of simplicity, good looks, proper syntax highlighting, and remote control.
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install lux
|1||downloads in the last week|
|4||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.4 last updated 11 months ago|
|Dependencies||express, jade, less-middleware, deferred, socket.io|
An HTML5 presentation framework, with the goals:
- good looks
- syntax highlighting
- remote control (not yet implemented)
- export to standalone html/js (not yet implemented)
Demo & Docs
- Remote control over a network
- Local control from a popup window on another screen
- Local control by keyboard arrows, spacebar, touch swiping, or dragging with the mouse
- Tested on:
- Chrome 23
- Firefox 10
- Should work on IE9+, but not tested.
npm install -g lux
Generate a skeleton presentation
WARNING: this overwrites files in the current directory.
Serve the presentation
- remote control it at
- local control from a second screen by clicking the 'Control Window' button
Export to static HTML (not implemented)
To run tests first start karma server in one window:
Then to run jshint, server-side tests and client-side tests run:
Or if you want to watch for file changes and automatically run all the above, do:
To do local development while testing with the global
lux command, run
npm link to make your checked-out copy become the global binary.
MIT, see the LICENSE file.