An example of creating a package
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install math-example-plz-ignore
|1||downloads in the last day|
|7||downloads in the last week|
|14||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.0 last updated 10 months ago|
|Keywords||math, example, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fibonacci|
The following functions are available in the math_example package.
- addition Adds two numbers and returns the result.
- subtraction Subtracts the second number from the first and returns the result.
- multiplication Multiplies two numbers and returns the result.
- division Divides the first number by the second number and returns the result.
- fibonacci Applies the fibonacci sequence count times and returns the result.