An example of creating a package
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install math_example_jjc
|8||downloads in the last week|
|8||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||1.0.3 last updated 4 months ago|
|Keywords||math, example, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fibonacci|
The following functions are available in the math_example package.
- addition Adds two numbers and returns the results.
- subraction Subtracts the second number from the first and returns the results.
- multiplication Multiples two numbers and returns the results.
- division Divides the first number from the second and returns the results.
- fibonacci Applies the fibonacci sequence count times and returns the results.