Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install milo
|14||downloads in the last week|
|46||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.8 last updated 23 days ago|
|Keywords||express, static, nodb|
|Dependencies (8)||jsonminify, jade, mustache, underscore, underscore.string, node-markdown, express, html|
In progress. Ideas for a db-less server / static site generator that's as flexible as you need it to be.
- Setting global "state".
- Helper methods for searching, iterating models.
- Plug in other template langs, not just Jade.
- Remapping sources for localization, etc.
- Related to mapping, remote data sources.
- Static-izer - Generate a static site. Require that your routes map directly to model IDs for
"automatic" generation. Else provide an array of URLs you'd like the sytem to parse and output.
- Something like the angular staticizer for SEO (year of moo link).
- What do you do with binary files that "belong" to modules?
- Separate folder structure that can be re-mapped?
- Use comments in markdown to split it into an array of rendered content, for pages or post-preview split.