Mixdown components are used to create and remix web app and cli services.
npm install mixdown
|5||downloads in the last day|
|31||downloads in the last week|
|229||downloads in the last month|
|Version||1.2.0 last updated 3 months ago|
|Keywords||mixdown, cli, http, web|
|Dependencies||lodash, broadway, async, mixdown-config-filesystem, bucker|
Mixdown is a plugin based approach to node.js application development. Mixdown started as a way to manage literally hundreds of websites in a small number of node processes.
- Rich configuration interface for dependency injection.
- Plugins are preferred over middleware, though existing connect/express middleware can be used. (Utilizes broadway for plugin patterns)
- Production ready components including logging, server with tcp and socket transports, http and cli interfaces, distributed config with hot reload, and more.
- Logging is provided by bucker, your logger configuration in mixdown.json will be used as the options to initialize bucker. We use syslog in production and console transports for dev.
- Distributed configuration (store your sites plugin properties anywhere) with hot-reload is first class citizen. Default provider is file system for simple installs. CouchDB and Zoo Keeper are available for complex multi-site deployments.