Mojito provides an architecture, components and tools for developers to build complex web applications faster.
npm install mojito
|29||downloads in the last day|
|147||downloads in the last week|
|451||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.8.3 last updated a month ago|
|Dependencies (9)||express, glob, js-yaml, mime, request, semver, ycb, yui, phantomjs|
|Dependents||demo, m3958mojits, mojito-intro, yui-convert-temperature|
|Starred by||drewfolta, fgribreau|
This quick start is intended for Mojito application developers. To contribute to the Mojito project, see Contributing Code to Mojito.
Install the Mojito command-line tool:
$ npm install -g mojito-cli
Create an app:
$ mojito create app hello $ cd hello
Create a mojit:
$ mojito create mojit HelloMojit
Start the server:
$ mojito start
Run Unit Tests:
$ mojito test app .
$ mojito docs app hello
Mojito Git Branches
The default branch for the Mojito GitHub repository is
develop. To clone the version of Mojito that is the same as
the latest version of Mojito in the npm registry, explicitly request the
git clone https://github.com/yahoo/mojito.git --branch master
Mojito application developers should work with the
Mojito contributors, however, should clone and make pull requests to the
develop branch. Before you
start contributing, please read Contributing Code to Mojito.
- Mojito Home Page - http://developer.yahoo.com/cocktails/mojito
- Mojito Docs Navigation - http://developer.yahoo.com/cocktails/mojito/docs/
- Mojito FAQ - http://developer.yahoo.com/cocktails/mojito/docs/faq/
- Mojito Introduction - http://developer.yahoo.com/cocktails/mojito/docs/intro/
- Mojito Getting Started - http://developer.yahoo.com/cocktails/mojito/docs/getting_started/
- Running the following command will generate API docs and locally save them to
$ mojito docs mojito
- View the Mojito API documentation on YDN: http://developer.yahoo.com/cocktails/mojito/api/
Licensing and Contributions
The Mojito project is a meritocratic, consensus-based community project which allows anyone to contribute and gain additional responsibilities.