Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install mout
|27 246||downloads in the last day|
|163 279||downloads in the last week|
|649 096||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.9.1 last updated 9 days ago|
|Keywords||utilities, functional, amd-utils, stdlib|
feature-toggle, hut-menu, behaviour, prime-util, noder.io, bower-canary, constructors, spoonjs, grunt-contrib-nodefy, automaton, bower-config, pathogen, hut-modal, siren-resource, syncit-control, tdf-nodejs-trader, clctr, robocop.js, bower, tunic,
and 64 more
|Starred by||conradz, marcooliveira, millermedeiros, shannonmoeller|
- increase code reuse;
- be clear (code should be clean/readable);
- be easy to debug;
- be easy to maintain;
- follow best practices;
- follow standards when possible;
- be compatible with other frameworks;
- be modular;
- have unit tests for all modules;
- work on multiple environments (IE7+, modern browsers, node.js);
What shouldn't be here
- UI components;
- CSS selector engine;
- Event system - pub/sub;
- Template engine;
- Anything that isn't generic enough to be on a standard library;
- Anything that could be a separate library and/or isn't a modular utility...
Online documentation can be found at http://moutjs.com/ or inside the
FAQ / Wiki / IRC
For more info about project structure, design decisions, tips, how to contribute, build system, etc, please check the project wiki.
We also have an IRC channel #moutjs on irc.freenode.net
Released under the MIT License.