monitor logs and publish changes over mqtt
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install mqtt-log-monitor
|3||downloads in the last week|
|14||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.2 last updated a year ago|
|Dependencies||mqtt, optimist, coffee-script|
A super simple tool for publishing changes in log files to mqtt.
tail -f | sed '/^\W*$/d' | mosquitto_pub -l -t <topic>
npm install -g mqtt-log-monitor
mqtt-log-monitor [-r] [-p port] [-h host] -f file -t topic
- -p (--port) is the port of the broker to be published to
- -h (--host) is the hostname of the broker
- -f (--file) is the file to monitor
- -t (--topic) is the MQTT topic to publish changes to
- -r (--retain) retain published messages
tail -f and has all the attendant requirements and quirks.