MultiRTC is an all-in-one demo application using RTCMultiConnection.js library. MultiRTC supports: 1. Multi-File sharing among multiple users! 2. Multi-screen sharing among multiple users; in multi-directions! 3. Audio and/or Video among multiple users; i
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install multirtc
|1||downloads in the last day|
|19||downloads in the last week|
|43||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||5.6.8 last updated 19 days ago|
MultiRTC / A Demo application for RTCMultiConnection.js!
- Source Code: https://github.com/muaz-khan/WebRTC-Experiment/tree/master/MultiRTC
- Demo: https://www.webrtc-experiment.com:12034/
- RTCMultiConnection.js: http://www.RTCMultiConnection.org/docs/
How it works?
- It opens WebRTC data connection same like Skype!
- Multiple users can join same room; text chat and share multiple files concurrently!
- Choose your own URL! Users from one room can't access data or join users from other rooms.
- Anyone can add any media stream any-time! Whether it is screen; or audio/video.
- An advance settings section allows you customize many RTCMultiConnection features in one place!
It is an All-in-One solution for RTCMultiConnection.js!
// Dependencies: // 1) socket.io (npm install socket.io) // 2) node-static (npm install node-static) npm install multirtc // to run it! cd node_modules/multirtc/ && node signaler.js
Now, both socket.io and HTTPs servers are running at port
https://localhost:12034/ // or var socket = io.connect('https://localhost:12034/');