A boilerplate containing HTML5 boilerplate, bourbon, neat and parts of pure.css
npm install neat-starter-template
|5||downloads in the last week|
|17||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.1.0 last updated 7 months ago|
|Keywords||yeoman-generator, bourbon, neat, pure, boilerplate|
|Dependencies (9)||grunt, grunt-contrib-clean, grunt-contrib-compass, grunt-contrib-concat, grunt-contrib-imagemin, grunt-contrib-jshint, grunt-contrib-uglify, js-beautify, grunt-contrib-watch|
Neat Starter Template is a simple boilerplate contaning a few extra to get you off the ground.
Neat Starter Template contains:
Forms and Tables from Pure, modified to work with base elements without having to declare any classes in css. (".pure-form" now targets "form" etc.)
Clone the git repo —
- HTML5 ready. Use the new elements with confidence.
- Cross-browser compatible (Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox 3.6+, IE6+).
- Designed with progressive enhancement in mind.
- Includes Normalize.css for CSS normalizations and common bug fixes.
- The latest jQuery via CDN, with a local fallback.
- The latest Modernizr build for feature detection.
- IE-specific classes for easier cross-browser control.
- Placeholder CSS Media Queries.
- Useful CSS helpers.
- Default print CSS, performance optimized.
- Protection against any stray
- An optimized Google Analytics snippet.
- Apache server caching, compression, and other configuration defaults for Grade-A performance.
- Cross-domain Ajax and Flash.
- "Delete-key friendly." Easy to strip out parts you don't need.
Extensive inline and accompanying documentation.
- Includes the Forms and Tables part of Pure CSS
Take a look at the documentation table of contents. This documentation is bundled with the project, which makes it readily available for offline reading and provides a useful starting point for any documentation you want to write about your project.
- Add grunt support for compiling, minifying, uglifying, autoprefixing, and concatination
Html5 boilerplate with bourbon, neat and pure forms and tables