npm install ninejs
|1||downloads in the last week|
|14||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.0.6 last updated a month ago|
|Dependencies (9)||q, underscore, bunyan, express, mime, connect, optimist, dojo, request|
A library for building single-page websites. It relies heavily in Dojo Toolkit for the client side. It contains a lot of tools to help you build applications.
npm npm install ninejs
Clone from source control
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:ninejs/ninejs.git
Inside NineJS you can find the following: (Visit each folder to get a more in-context documentation)
- core: Modules to help you build core stuff, such as creating classes in an OOP way, adding to such classes a
obj.set('propName', value)behavior, building a boolean expression, etc.
- css: Module to help you inject CSS in your application. It is best used with dojo toolkit's builder.
- lib: CLI module for Node.js
- modules: Tools to help you create NineJS modules and some pre-made modules too.
- server: modules and classes used to work on server-side (Node.js)
- ui: Modules and Widgets to help you build your app.
NineJS is licensed under the MIT license.