A server version of craftyJS. It allows multiple server-client(s) sessions.
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install npm_crafty
|2||downloads in the last week|
|31||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.5.3-7 last updated a year ago|
|Keywords||crafty, craftyJS, npm, server|
npm_crafty adds a logical overlay network on-top of crafty
- You can create multiple rooms. Each room contains one server and multiple clients.
- A client can send events to the server. The server can send events to all clients.
- Define your client & server code in one place, and let the module determine which code to run.
- Network events are automatically routed to the correct entity instance on the other end of the network.
Go multiplayer today with a minimalistic and easy-to-use net api!
Be sure to check out the documentation inside each folder:
- The module can be found inside the lib folder.
- An example can be found inside the example folder.
- The differences between original crafty library and the modified library can be seen inside the diff folder.
If you have a suggestion or bug report, open an issue. If you want to contribute, open a pull request.
The MIT License (MIT) (See LICENSE)