A unified templating language for the people. Thirsty people.
npm install oj
|2||downloads in the last week|
|29||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.3.2 last updated 12 days ago|
|Keywords||templating, html, css, js, jquery, backbone|
|Dependencies (8)||commander, underscore, uglify-js, csso, mkdirp, jsdom, jquery, coffee-script|
Object-oriented web templating for the people. Thirsty people.
Reach out on irc or email. Log issues on GitHub!
irc: freenode.net #oj
- Improved minification
- oj.List.each can accept a ModelView. By default the ModelView will be a child of the
<li>element. Optionally the instace have a isListItem=true property, that when set will cause the ModelView to take the place of the
- OJ Core types like List, Table, CheckBox, now can be replaced by plugins. This is useful on certain "big framework" plugins -- more info coming soon!
- Express is supported with separate module compiling middleware
- Yeoman is supported. Install with
npm install -g generator ojand then
- CLI supports --modules, --js, --css and --html to allow unified or separate compiling in any combination
- Added AMD support (for RequireJS)
- Added Bower support (a client side package manager)
- Fixing oj.toCSS to correctly accept minify option
- Fixing oj.copyProperty to handle null definitions
insertevent to tag functions that is triggered when the element is inserted This very fast and does not use DOMNodeInserted.
- Minified code is now 16% smaller
- Performance is 10% faster
- Removed id generation for root object elements
- Remove oj.id and oj.guid methods since id generation isn't necessary
- Removed typeOf method as it was slow and for the most part unused
- Remove several internal helper functions
- Fixes npm package management
- Minor fix to npm package to ensure it works without coffee-script installed globally.
- Plugins now include themselves once required in node or included with a
- Hacker News initial release.
- Everything works. Time to make it great.