A disposable dynamic site builder for fast front-end iterations that promotes code re-use to build the front-end of your site / web app.
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install previewr
|3||downloads in the last week|
|12||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.3 last updated 7 months ago|
|Dependencies||express, underscore, commander, previewr-flow|
A disposable dynamic site builder for fast front-end iterations that promotes code re-use to build the front-end of your site / web app. Using a dozen or so functions we you can create numerous pages of a site with very little efford.
Simply install via npm
npm install previewr -g
and then run in the command line within the folder you want to setup
Initially setup to fulfill my needs of fast prototyping with as much code re-use as possible with as minimal setup, ideally with very little knowledge of development environments to be as friendly as possible to designers as well as developers.
- [x] Create previewr as a disposable tool to development
- [ ] Add better handling when the current folder has nothing in it to serve, e.g. a wizard to ask if they would like to create a .previewr-flow.json file? etc.
- [ ] Use previewr as middleware in your own server
- [ ] Decide whether to include live reload within previewr automatically or leave to grunt as per previewr-template
- [ ] Setup binding of JSON to HTML with swappable templating engines
- [ ] Setup tests with CI server for latest releases going live