NodeJS port of Kang Seonghoon's qr.js
npm install qruri
|1||downloads in the last week|
|12||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.0.2 last updated 2 months ago|
|License||Public domain or CC0|
Originally written by Kang Seonghoon (http://hg.mearie.org/qrjs/), packaged as a nodejs module with a slightly modified public API.
For a server-side library, see node-qr.
npm install qruri and call
require('qruri')(data[, options ]) to get a data URI.
- version: an integer in [1,40]. when omitted (or -1) the smallest possible version is chosen.
- mode: one of 'numeric', 'alphanumeric', 'octet'. when omitted the smallest possible mode is chosen.
- ecclevel: one of 'L', 'M', 'Q', 'H'. defaults to 'L'.
- mask: an integer in [0,7]. when omitted (or -1) the best mask is chosen.
- modulesize: a number. this is a size of each modules in pixels, and defaults to 5px.
- margin: a number. this is a size of margin in modules, and defaults to 4 (white modules). the specficiation mandates the margin no less than 4 modules, so it is better not to alter this value unless you know what you're doing.
Released under qr.js's original license:
This source code is in the public domain; if your jurisdiction does not recognize the public domain the terms of Creative Commons CC0 license apply. In the other words, you can always do what you want.