Markdown -> doT -> Blog
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install rice
|12||downloads in the last week|
|48||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.12 last updated 2 years ago|
|Dependencies (8)||async, dot, router, lactate, oppressor, marked, highlight, json-finder|
Rice requires a folder structure like so:
- posts/ *contains .md files
- contains .css files
- contains images, such as backgrounds, favicons, etc.
- contains .dot doT template files
A complete example can be found in the examples directory.
- Blog entries stored as .markdown files in a Git repository
- Walk through the articles directory
- Generate routes based on article titles
- Generate HTML by plugging the article markdown into the doT template
- Leverage existing Node modules for as much functionality as possible
- Be lean, quick to setup, and easily deployable to Heroku and other cloud services
- No reliance on a database
- Run my personal blog