Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install sara
|1||downloads in the last day|
|18||downloads in the last week|
|72||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.4.11 last updated 3 days ago|
|Dependencies (15)||connect, engine.io, engine.io-client, jsdom, lodash, nedb, mongodb, uglify-js, compression, browserify, contextify, trumpet, mime, through, path-to-regexp|
What makes Sara so great?
- a single app that runs in servers and browsers (isomorphic)
- SEO-friendly (pre-renders your views)
- skinny (20kb client-side)
- a node framework at heart (
npm install sara --save)
How about a todo list app with...
- AngularJS views
- Data persistence
- RethinkDB storage
- SEO pre-rendering
- WebSocket synchronization
Due to the originality of Sara's client/server realtionship, there are a few "gotchas" when building apps with her.
- NEVER include inline nor external scripts in your templates. All logic should be
require()'d from within your Sara app.
To start the example app from a clone of this repo:
$ npm installto install Sara's dependencies
cd examples/sara-angular-example; npm install;to install the example's dependencies
cd ../..; gulp;to serve the example app
Lint/test your code by running...
...from inside of the repo.