Sigar binding for Node.js
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install sigar-fork
|2||downloads in the last week|
|4||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.4 last updated a year ago|
|Keywords||cluster, system, cpu, os, network|
Node Sigar binding
A complete binding to the SIGAR library.
Documentation is available on the project website.
Note, documentation include important installation instruction for some platforms.
SIGAR is a cross platform interface for gathering system information. From the project website, such information include:
- System memory, swap, cpu, load average, uptime, logins
- Per-process memory, cpu, credential info, state, arguments, environment, open files
- File system detection and metrics
- Network interface detection, configuration info and metrics
- TCP and UDP connection tables
- Network route table